Mr. Bueschel has engaged in the general practice of law for more than 40 years concentrating primarily in the areas of public education, corporations, contracts, commercial litigation, real estate, hearing officer services and estate/probate matters.
He is a certified major case mediator and arbitrator for the 17th judicial Circuit Court in Winnebago County and has significant experience in school law, corporate law, employment arbitration, negotiations, transactional disputes and hearing officer services.
Primary Areas of Practice:
• Corporate Law and Commercial Transactions
• Estate Planning
• Real Estate
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1974
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1979
• Illinois Supreme Court, 1978
• U.S. Tax Court, 1980
• U.S. Supreme Court, 1982
• Gonzaga University, JD, 1978
• Gonzaga University, MS, 1976
• Bradley University, BS, 1974