Mr. Scheurich has concentrated in real estate litigation and taxation work for over 35 years, and estate planning, probate and municipal law for over 25 years.
Mr. Scheurich attends and participates in continuing legal education programs on a consistent basis in his areas of concentration. He has been a member and Chairman of the following committees for the Winnebago County Bar Association: Unauthorized Practice of Law, Real Estate, Estates, Legal-Realtor and Legal-Fiduciary; and Secretary of the Unauthorized Practice of Law Standing Committee of the Illinois State Bar Association. Mr. Scheurich has been active in many community organizations and presently serves as Treasurer of the Rock Valley Heritage, Kiwanis, and as a volunteer counsel for Parks and Conservation Foundation and other Not For Profit organizations.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Wisconsin, 1973
- Illinois, 1972
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1974
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Federal Court, 1977
- Northwestern University School of Illinois, 1972 Law, 1972
- J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Cum Laude
- Law Journal: Editorial Board, Journal of Criminal
- Law, Criminology and Police Science
- Loyola University of Chicago, 1969, B.A.